Wolcott Elementary School has made a concerted effort to ensure student and staff have the technology they need to educationally grow.
- All Students and Staff have their own device for use in-school.
- Kindergarten and the 1st Grade use iPads.
- 2nd Grade through 6th Grade use Chromebooks.
- We use the Google Apps for Education platform.
- All classrooms are equipped with document cameras & projectors or televisions.
- Freckle by Renaissance is utilized to provide consistent data-driven practice in math tailored to a student's present level of performance.
- All students receive different levels of typing training from kindergarten through sixth grade with a special focus during fourth grade.
- We have a special emphasis on smart and thoughtful use of technological tools.
Links to Technology Tools used @ WES